Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Nov 6, 2011

WHISPERS: Tears In The Rain....


The latest haiku and the long verse... ‘Tears In The rain’

The flowers of my garden...

Tears needs to be bled
Before pain can
Flower, in silent words
__

If you want to flower love
Then you need to...
Sow seeds of pain
__

Any one who loves
Does not have words to say
Who have; do not love
__

Worli Sea Face in Mumbai - India

TEARS IN THE RAIN
________________
Is it all lost?
Those tears in the rain
Or
As I shed my past, since you flowed away
Into the river of living;
It carries 'it' into the ocean
To make it
A little rich of salt?

Is that eternal ocean
Clear of its ‘being’ the only one
Purifying all the polluted streams - an end?

You know my pain is capable
Of ‘being’ too
As blue
As the blue ocean
As still as the froth
Of the waves
But has it's dark sides... too
It becomes red, and bleeding red, as I still
Continue to tear memories of past, drop by drop


I lie as dead, 
as alive as in your arms
As alive as I can be, in all encompassing cold death

And rain goes on and on, raining...
And it rains forever,
From my thoughts
My memories, my past
In deep depths of my emotions
Off love, lust and passion...
And I continue to die of past,
Till I burst forth in living

I cry out in pain, of pain
Dead among suffering, for the reason I don’t need you
For my death - I just need me?

And tears run burning lines
Across my cheek, that
The universe of cloudburst couldn't flood
Dark grey clouds of thunder could not see
Those cries of my heart...
Where are you?
What are you doing?
Why are you not here with me?

And tear drops continue to merge with the rain
And the pain; Salt crystals of ocean scent
Continue another journey, seeking forever...

Where are you in this eternal journey of ocean current?
______
Shashi @ Nov 2011
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

Submitted to dVersePoet’s Open Link Night ~ Week 17, please log on to add your own and read some great talent... click here...

PREV                                     HOME                             NEXT
Fire, Faayar, Faayaar...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...