Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Aug 4, 2010

WHISPERS: some Haiku's and some of me, beyond silence


Some haiku's that have written ages ago and some of my poetry...


NATURE
_________
She holds me in love
As her whispers melted me into dew drops
My sense palette in full bloom
_________

FALL SEASON 
_____________
Old Bunyan tree tapped
And floated a leaf
A boon fell out of the temple 
__________________

SINFUL PLEASURE
 ________________
Rock slipped in joyous stream
Bit by bit pain and pleasure eroded me
The river went on its way with my pebbled blood
_________________________



I AM THAT
__________________
It pained to know
That I am dead
I searched within
For the prana and pulse
It was dead too.

But why did it pain?
When senses were dead too
And who is this talking about it now?
Me?
Who is dead!

Or is it me
The unknown
The unraveled
The one that can never be dead
Unattached, untouched and unscathed
_____________________

THE SOUND BEYOND SILENCE
_____________________________
The sound keep melting in me
The sound of silence
The sound of conch
The sound of circulating group of devotees
Till it was no longer me

I swirled within the circle
Floated in the group
Went high
and then merged
in the overall consciousness of me
In the Universe

She took me in her arms
and went away to the stars
A long silver thread followed
From the manifestations
Of God
Which was lying down in the group
Of Singers singing your songs

I woke up in the dew
That was hanging at the grass blade
Till sun trampled on it
With his harsh rays
And I woke in your love
Lying still among the chants.
_________________________
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...