Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Aug 8, 2010

Design street and the week that brought me close to beautiful music, books and art....

Loved some of the most interesting things that came across to me again... I had loved the designs of Fritz Hensen products in my previous employment and again this week I came across them in one of my visit to a friends house. So reminded me of the beauty of those iconic designs and furnitures by Arne Jacobsen - The EGG, The ANT and The SWAN Chairs.
The recommendations this week is about the Music - Folk music that I was introduced to by a Bulgarian friend Valya Balkanska (which was chosen to be part of Voyager's Golden Record selection of music included in the two Voyager spacecraft launched in 1977) and a beautiful book "Liars Poker". The most interesting picture that I came across was Agora (highest grossing film of the year 2009 in Spain) which still has not come to India and if it did then I have missed it. So I am searching for the same.

Om Namah Shivaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...