Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Oct 20, 2010

WHISPERS: Dreams, desires and drifting apart

DRIFT WOOD

One by one
All desires
Are stripped off
Plucked
Petal by petal
Time leaves the imposter hope
Deflowered, naked
Bleeding on the ground

Where are you?
I am lost in wishes
Soft 
And neutral self 
Drifting 
Apart


A SOUL AROUND MINE

Holding on to the sands of time
Running between fingers
I feel lost and light
My eyes hold on to the memories
The togetherness
And the tears

Some where, the time
Smiles
And my heart skips few more beats

My dear,
Can you hold on to me?
Till I close my eyes, and sleep
And find you within my dream
In me, and
A soul around mine


SOME JUST DON’T DREAM

The waves reached out to me
Tapped my shoulder
And asked,
“Are you with her now?”
I said,
"Yes"

Sea, then, moved closer
Setting sun stopped setting
Breeze stood still
Sea gull froze, pinned up in the sky, still
As the waves, went ahead and said,

"Can you please ask her
To come out of your dreams
And see us too”
“The thing is”, as the receding waves continued,
“We are missing her too
And you know what,
We don’t dream like you”
__
Om Namah Shivaya
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...