Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Oct 23, 2010

WHISPERS: Loss, longing; life as it is....


DID I LOOSE YOU?
_____
I am shedding memories 

Like leaves in autumn
Did I loose you, in between my thoughts?
__


LONGING OF LIFE TIME
________
Small brush with feelings
Takes a long time to fade and dry
On the wet lips or in the memories of life
__

THE LIFE AS IT IS
______________
An angel told me yesterday
To live
One has to die first
And I did
It’s all so wrong

Is this life?
Where thoughts corrode
Innerself
And mind takes over all Senses
And still finds no solace

Is this chaos – Life?
Of balancing two opposites
Of continuing to live in the past
Looking up to future
And never in present

Is this life?
Where all one does, is to pay for
Past – Karma as they call
While one does not even know
What is the balance?

How can I live, even in this life?
When
Whenever I ask the angels – to live
They let me die
Another death
___________
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya
 



Submitted to One Shot Wednesday WK 17
Click here to read of great poets and post one of your own
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...