Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Oct 23, 2010

WHISPERS: River and the Tree...



Lips interlocked
Hearts entangled, bodies entwined
We stay in our own desert spaces, all alone
__
Sea shore and waves
Pulsating rhythm – far and close
An endless coming together
__


RIVER AND THE TREE



Sitting by the river
Drawing out few of my dreams
I spread them across
And she offered
Some drops of water
And I went about brushing off my dreams
Stroke by stroke
From the plains of my heart


Spread all over the sky
With many dark clouds
- Floating like doubts
Memories stretch my imagination
To the last thin strand
Before it breaks with a twang
That reverberates inside my soul
And a ripple escapes my fingers
Playing within the river

And she looks up, still holding my hand
“Did you say something?”
I said
“No! Nothing,
Just broke another dream
Scraped another desire from my heart,
What did you hear?”
She said “Nothing”

And then she flowed silently away
Looking back till her last bend
Around the corner
Where the tree
Leaned over to hug her
Kiss her
How I wish
I could have been that tree again
Rooted to the spot
In her embrace
While she said her goodbyes

And my memories replay
Another break from Past
How I wish
I should have not been that tree
Rooted to the spot

How I wish
To cut myself off my roots
Fall within her flow, to float silently
Within her innerself
As she rushes into sea and transform

How I wish to float eternally, searching
In that universal consciousness of her
What I lost within
How I wish to find myself, eternally
In depths of her love within me
______________



ॐ नमः शिवाय






Om Namah Shivaya 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...