Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Dec 28, 2011

WHISPER : No One Is There In Living & Haiku


Sharing some Haiku about life and living along with a verse about what actually it is that ‘is’...  titled “No One Is There In Living”
From my visit to a village in Varanasi

Silent sounds of living
Calling in lost soul
A bell tolls forever
__

Sharp edge of time
Carves out
All that is attached to us, in living
__

Life, in heights of pleasure
In slow moments of pain
Empties into living
__
A devotee praying to sun in River Ganges at Rishikesh

No One Is There In Living?
______________

Oh Yes, no one is there in living
Just hungry desires
Of dark nights...
Sense perceptions and chaos of mind
An endless search of living
Within desert spaces of times

If this is what we are
Dark and night
Then why do I even attempt
To be
Where, what, do I understand
My passion, my memories... And my life...

Can be I different than
This or many universe’s of living

I agree, I have
Disturbed the calm surface of the lake
With living,
With brush of past
With calligraphy of emptiness
By hands of fate

You know, without pain
Bliss could never be

So tell me my friend
Where to go…?
In the depths of now...
Or in dark caves of Rishikesh*
Or is it within...

Before you die in living,
Dream, search and hold it in your hand
____________
Shashi @ Dec 2011

*RISHIKESH
This is a place on the foothills of Himalayas, which according to some is the spiritual capital of the world... to know more about the place and my thoughts about the same, please Click here...
______________________________
This is submitted to dVerse Poets Open Link Night WK 24, if you would like to read really some great talented poets as well as add your own, please click here....

_________
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

PREV                                   HOME                               NEXT
Earth Wings...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...