Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Feb 22, 2011

WHISPERS: Fragility of eternal love... and Tanka

Fragility of Eternal love
_________________
In colored strips of life,
I am catching shadows
Of your love
A thin line of sun rays
Filtering through the cracks
Of living
Caught within my palms
Form golden rings
Just like your fingers do

Your every curve
Smooth skin and touch
Molds my being into yours
I love the way
My body behaves
When I am with you
Shadow dancing with senses;
Drum beats of passion

With every sunrise, I catch
Burst of your beauty
Wetness of your lingering kiss
Scent of your smile
Entangled in a crumpled bed sheet
I feel, I just got here, to stay forever
To be the strength in me;
Be the fragility of eternal love
_________________
Tanka
I have really enjoyed the form description of TANKA that Lady Nyo at One Stop Poetry posted (Click here to read more and add your own) The feature enthused me enough to write these two Tanka and hope you would like them. The images are from a village near Varanasi - World's oldest living city


Mist caress softly
Seeding, Mustard plant in bloom
Dew drops; Sweat flowers
In passions of morning sun
Wake up in my arm, my love
__

Chilly winds, Lonely
Paths of life, Water discarded
Under cut and wounded bridge
A life in progress, of past and future
Present lives in your love; still.
___________ 
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya


Submitted to One Shot Wednesday WK 34
Click here to add yours and read some great poets and writers...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...