Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Feb 24, 2011

15th Edition of 'Shadow Dancing with Mind'


Welcome to 15th Edition of “Shadow Dancing With Mind. This Edition has the following topics.
 
DESIGN STREET: Using nature's genius in architecture
Michael Pawlyn takes cues from nature to make new, sustainable architectural environments. How can architects build a new world of sustainable beauty? By learning from nature…

THE READER: In this section, I have feature two different things, one a great book on psychology and the other about great form of Japanese poetry as below...
 
THE FARTHER REACHES OF HUMAN NATURE
This is one of the great books that I have recently on the Human Nature and innerself. What I really liked in this book, is that Maslow is trying to give us insights about Spirituality and innerself, peak experiences (kind of toned down enlightenment) scientifically. Its an amazing book that has impressed me immensely.

HAIKU
Haiku are short, brilliantly vivid poems containing visually complete descriptions of moments in a poet’s experience. In the space of their original 17 Japanese syllables, haiku express worlds of profound emotion and philosophical insight. Simple on the surface, yet fascinatingly complex on close study, Haiku have universal appeal and the number of languages into which they have been translated testify to this. This is divided in two sections as below

The essence of a poetic moment

Classic Haiku - A Brief Note

STILL LIFE: Sun sets and Moon lights up the sky.....
Some images from Mumbai …

WHISPERS: Some my verses as well as Haiku are given in the three postings. This time I have tried my hand in a new form of Japanese Poetry – ‘Tanka’, hope you would like these…

Another kind of Valentine's Day               – Click here to read
A Night Along The Sea...                        – Click here to read
Fragility of eternal love... and Tanka      – Click here to read

Wish that you would enjoy this edition and keep logging in to see more...
Please join in to follow the path with me, in search of meaning through various thoughts and writings and discussions here…

नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

PREV                                 HOME                                  NEXT
14th Edition                                                         16th Edition


2 comments:

  1. i appreciate your comments on my posts, shashi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you set up this post with so many different places to go to and explore. I have read Maslow but not this book....I think I will put it on my list to read....thank you for such an informative write....blessings...bkm

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...