Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Feb 16, 2011

WHISPERS: A Night Along The Sea...

Some Free Form Haiku celebrating love… on Valentine’s day

She holds me in her arms
Whispers melted me into dew drops
Sense palette in full bloom
__

The longest few minutes
Of my life - That last kiss
Defines me still
__

Soft and wet feelings
Of dew drops; on my bare feet
I am picking long lost caresses
__

I know
Why I exist; Just to
Love you
__

A Night Along the Sea
________________

I walk the beach tonight
Searching for essence of life
Is there a meaning
In all this emptiness

Gather the grains of sand
Left by your foot prints
In depths of my soul
The ledge of sand still waits
Where you sat down to count
Countless stars
– Fencing the endless horizon
Of a passionate night
All still there,
Waiting
Remembering and living
The scent of your smile

I spread my arms wide,
Entangled in sand
The spray of salty breeze
Caressing me, whispering me
Your name
Closed my eyes
To hold the sunset
…and your shadow
About to rain
All over my broken living
Stretched, edge to edge
On this lonely beach

You know, I was there tonight
Like every dark night
Looking for you
Missing my life

____________
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya


Submitted to One Stop Poetry WK-33

PREVIOUS                         HOME                              NEXT
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...