Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Nov 17, 2010

WHISPERS: Love, Lust and Desire to 'BE'....

A child beggar on the path to Haji Ali Mosque- Mumbai
Some of Free Form Haiku's on life and living...
_______________________
Silence
Prevails, in heart
So loud
__

Life, sometimes,
Is lived
Sometimes, wasted on living
__

Night falls softly
In the lap of evening
As she rests her head in mine
__

As my memories bleed
The earth opens up
Tombstone reads: here lays ‘love’
__

Arabian Sea from my Window (Mumbai-India)
Notes from a high rise Apartment, where I was staying last few days (Mumbai, India)
The large windows opening out to Arabian Sea, was my gateway to my heart's desires and pains
Here is one such attempt to share those feelings

Love, Lust and Desires to BE
_____________
There is a thin line
Between love and lust
Between sea and sky
Between me
And you

Such a fine line
That I can see
Touch it from
Here
As I am reaching out to be

 From here, I hear
-Silence whispering to the sea
Waves percolating through the window
Where darkness of my erotic thoughts
Seep into the night sky – color it black

From here I see
A window with three glass frames
Barred, framed and up-curtained
Unveiled, reflecting my shadow –
A picture of naked desire

 From here I reach out
To rush into the night
To tear apart
The love and the lust – Out there
A brazen display in the dark night

From here, I taste
The entangled Sea in the physical sky
And cleave out, a divide
Between my passion and need
Long handle knife of my desire To BE

Some time I want to be - BE
Some times Sea in all its thrashing about
With waves and storms just want to BE too
Some times the sky
With its dark cloud and their silver linings
Just want to BE

Some times all of us want to
Reach out
Separate love from lust
And desire; just to ‘BE’
Just to be in love
Pure, undiluted, undefined
Just Love
LOVE
Love to be
_____________
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

Submitted to One Shot Wednesday – Wk 20

and read some very talented writers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...