Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Nov 18, 2010

WHISPERS - Faraway, Loss and Burning...

FARAWAY
__________
She walks alone on the beach
Tidal waves, stormy sea
Me, morning and my scattered dreams

LOSS
_____
I am shedding memories
Like leaves in fall
Did I loose you in between my thoughts?

My Way of Love
______________
A part of my heart
Remains empty to let you grow
Into an ache
__


Burning
__________
He is sitting alone
Burning his bridges
Piece by rending piece
Even before heart could smell
The acrid smoke of burning
The bonds are razed down
Flowing away in time’s unceasing current

Breaking heart tries hard to keep
The fire from going on hurting, flame by flame
His face, turned away
Shadow the flicker of the burning pyre
Of love, belonging and desires
A burning love, and burns at last.

Made of blood, as foolish as it sounds;
Memories drip, from bleeding heart
And love cast her name, again and again
On the deserts of time
Waves upon waves of pain
Tries to wipe the etched memories on sands,
Again and again

Why do I write?
Why do I write, my pain
Knowing
The bonds, cast in sands of time
Matured in feelings
Nurtured in love
Will never burn away

Pyre turned ash, he slowly walks back
A life time ago
_________
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...