Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Mar 10, 2011

WHISPERS: Memories from Living



Journey from Past life

To the Future; has been a Present
Revelation of love
__

You paint love
All over my body
With red hues of wet desires
__

Your lips, whisper
Poetry over my senses
Passionate words tattoo my skin
__

I wrote the first part (In Italics) more than a decade ago, which came back to me with an answer, which is the last part of the verse below (In Italics again). In between I have put the living… hope you like it.

Memories from living


Small brush with feelings
Takes a long time
To fade
On the lips
Or on the memories of life

As the moments flow
Towards a destiny that is neither there
Nor here
But within - all at once
There is no path
Just the shadows of desires
That my mind dreams of

Tearing-up my living
Into pieces of past and future.
Mind is bleeding memories
And dreams
Lost in the wilderness of my being
I search for you
For a path of actualizing me

There is none
Past is a memory
Future, just a dream
Present is what exists
Without you – Lifeless
There is no where to go
I am already ‘am’ - That is it

Stars of the deepest sky, know
What is right to happen
When and how
We just need to trust the flow
And let ourselves go
__
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya


Submitted to One Shot Wednesday WK 36

PREV                               HOME                              NEXT
           Winter Dew                                                                                    .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...