Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Mar 2, 2011

WHISPERS: Winter dew...


Some recent free form Haiku
___

 Manifesting flowers
At the altar of love
My verses have no other meaning
__

How did I ever found you?
I never believed
In Cosmic Designs
__

Life is wasted
In Living
Death is more precise
__

Winter Dew
__________
Scent of senses
Linger long after
My thoughts
Memories, yearning
Have died in living
Within the emptiness
Of you

You float
In your own desert spaces
Finding you
And I run after every mirage
Sands of time
Creates
In your foot prints

I thirst for meaning
In every word
That lingers
From your lips
Just like
Winter dew
Cold winter dew
_____________
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya


Submitted for One Shot Wednesday WK 35

PREV                                   HOME                            NEXT
                            Fragility of Eternal love
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...