Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Feb 8, 2012

WHISPERS: In Remembrance & Moon Haiku...

Today 7th Feb is the day of remembering those who have been with you on your journey for some time or forever. Who precipitated the essence of your living, into the seed within, that will burst forth in flowering, as time passes by. Making the path of living, more vibrant and beautiful for the travellers in your wake... So here I am with some Haiku about a beautiful moonrise and the longer verse “Where Ever I Will Fall...” 

Moon Rise on ECR - Chennai 7th Feb

The beauty is
Not the moonrise, but the memories
Of my heart; Dying apart
__
Moon shines
With all my memories
Packed, intact
__
Moon reflects
The dying Sun
Ocean scent scars
__

The Shore Temple - Mahabali Puram (7th Feb)

Where Ever I Will Fall…
______________
The withered temple waits
Forever eroding
In the deep silence
Echoing within
In the howls of dark nights
Sea, surf and sands
Search for that one sound
Of smile, lighter than the fall
That an autumn brings

Mingled with the red blood sea shells
I watch broken stars
Softly falling like dew drops
Tear the sands of time
White frothy waves, forever retreating
Taking whatever is
Still left beating in my heart
Where ever I will fall,
I will be the seed

Pilgrims of life
Create fire
And sacrifice
____________
Shashi @ 7th Feb 2012

This is submitted to dVerse Poets Open Link Night WK 30, if you would like to read really some great talented poets as well as add your own, please click here....
_________
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

PREV                                   HOME                               NEXT
Withered Dreams and Love songs


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...