Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Aug 31, 2017

Kuhaase Ke Geet | Translation of my book 'Songs of the Mist' launched in Bengaluru - Hilton Hotel, EGL

After my book 'Songs of the Mist' was published and ranked 29th in Amazon.in in first week of April, I got connected with my publisher 'Story Mirror', whose founding partner Devendar Jaiswal, liked it so much that they wanted to publish it in Hindi. I remember at the time of signing the contract, he told me that his editorial team was unanimous in selecting the book. That's how 'Kuhase Ke Geet' came into existence and doing wonderful in the market. As I moved into Blore, Deven wanted to launch it in the city as well, so on the sidelines of 'Road to Dehradun' - a curtain raisers of sorts to one of the most interesting events happening in Dehradun, where Story Mirror is partnering, he once again launched my book. So here it is some of the images from the Hilton Hotel - EGL, Domlur - Bengaluru...

My good friends, Industrialists Jasbir (Chennai) and Udayan (Blore)
launching my book along with founding partner Bibhu.
And I get to speak as well... 
More importantly, in the audience my good friend Sanjeev Chopra (IAS)
Additional Chief Secy of WB.
Well, Jasbir had to ask the question, who actually wrote the book...
The family...
On the road to Dehradun.
Promoting my book I guess...
And my family and friends - Deven and Bibhu from 'Story Mirror'

__
Shashi 
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

PREV                                HOME                              NEXT
Journey of Re-affirmations                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...