Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Nov 17, 2013

STILL LIFE: Chennai Bloggers Club 2nd Anniversary....


I know I am late but I have been busy and I think its also the right time to share these images from the 2nd Anniversary of Chennai Bloggers Club as now its a long time we all have met. So assuming that this post will trigger a thought in all of us to meet again, I am posting this. I propose that we all meet again in the first week of Dec, 2013 and follow up it with New Year party in the first week of January, 2014. Let me know.. :-)

It was a real pleasure to meet interesting people in my meeting with Chennai Bloggers Club members and tried to capture some of those moments... Here it is ... I hope you will enjoy it...



Come walk with me...











... and here is the whole gang...


__
Shashi
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

PREV                                HOME                              NEXT
Chennai Bloggers for Social Action

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...