Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

May 25, 2010

Silence, Distance and driven apart.... 3rd Edition

Hi,
Welcome to the third edition of “Shadow Dancing with Mind”.
THE READER: I read one of the most amazing books by Richard Bach, called “Illusions” and it touched me so deeply that I am a changed man now ( I am sure its positive as now more people believe me when I say spirituality is a state of mind). I must thank a very close friend of mine to guide me to this one book and I am sure that all of you will get inspired by what he said and remember in your day to day life. Here are some of the thoughts that are amazingly beautiful and inspiring.

INSPIRED STREET: Some times, the fate guides you to some of the most inspiring thoughts, most inspiring moments, most exhilarating times… and yesterday in the home theater section of JBL, where me and my brother went, I came across an amazing singer – Andrea Bocelli, supposed to be the best selling classical singer in the world.

WHISPERS: Some of interesting verses of love and life

STILL LIFE: Some of the interesting images of Sadhu’s, Saints and monks that I have come across while travelling in the search of spirituality. “Click here to read it”

YOGI BABA – A STORY UNTOLD: The starting paragraph of chapter FOUR of a story in the making - "Yogi Baba" being written by a friend.

NEXT WEEK:
The reader:  I am planning on discussing "hit" by something that was not supposed to be or being made a fool by vagaries of life.
Inspired street : An interesting personality from Spritual realm.
Whispers will touch upon being away and lonely, of love and yearning.
Still Life is a dynamic page, I will not be knowing what I am going to put up, so please enjoy the surprise.
Yogi Baba: I just dont know what its going to be as its developing even as we speak.

Hope you like this edition of Shadow Dancing with Mind; look forward to seeing your comment this week too. I really appreciate when you write to me or leave me comments here. It gets me going, week by week. Please feel free to ask your friends to join in to have something creative and spiritual to look forward to every week.

Om Namah Shivaya
Shashi

2 comments:

  1. OM NAMAH SHIVAYA! Namaste Shashi.. Blazing blasts of bliss... Bountiful blessings to you dear one and beautiful blog. I look forward to reading, and shall invite friends who shall feel like wise. Love and love alone, brother dear self Shashi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trina
    I appreciate as well as value your comments.
    Om Namah Shivaya

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...