Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jan 19, 2011

WHISPERS: Emptiness within...



Some Free Form Haiku for you to enjoy below…
To read more about Haiku Form of Poetry Writing, 
please check this feature... Click here

Cherry blossoms
Not because it has to
Because, it loves to
__

Silence hangs heavy
Winter pregnant with chilly winds
Forest prepares for a long night
__

Silence
Like the snow
Falls appropriately within my heart
__

EMPTINESS WITHIN…
_________

The night was slowly floating away
With the river outside
My thoughts continued down stream too
From past to the present
Into the future
Through my mental agony
Of not being with this ‘now’
Of not being with you

The darkness
Of not having enough courage
To love you
Again
Or hold your burning thoughts
In the chaos of my heart
Continued to haunt me
Through out the night
Through out the past
As slowly
River floated away
Into the oblivion of time
My memories
Crossed the present,
And now lies in ambush
Of future
As I slowly drift away
From you

The sterile time
Slowly carved you out
Out of my soul
Through a clean cesarian cut of ‘now’
A strange antiseptic emptiness
Fills my soul
In the spaces that you grew
From drops of love
Into a completeness
It tastes strange,
Feels strange
And holds me from inside
In strange sterile isolation
Of just being empty
Empty of you

Sounds of river fades
As night drifts apart too
Leaving the sunrise
To fill me with darkness of new dawn
Empty of you
____________
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

Submitted to OneStopPoetry WK 31


Also Submitted to Jingle Poetry Potluck - Love Bonds and Relationships
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...