Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jan 12, 2011

WHISPERS: Reflections From A Dark Night...


Some free form Haiku from the banks of Holy River Ganges
Rishikesh – Himalaya
__
River comes to shore
Are you lonesome tonight?
Flow with me
 __
Drenched in the darkness of night
Passion play with the raining drops
River silently takes them along
__
To know more about HAIKU 

Reflecting another dark night
_____________

Why this night
Is dark, misty and full of snow
Is it my heart,
That is growing cold
As, I run, re-runs
Of our passions
Night after night

Do you feel that touch –
Fires of passion
Still burning my heart
When time lost all control
And merged within

I do!

I do feel the feeling
The warmth and the taut touch
Of ‘becoming’
The entwined fingers
Scratching on the fabric of night
Drawing
Blood red sun rays out,
And, the silent night
Startled, with passionate cries
Dawned
In morning sky

Crisscrossed love
– Tattooed on the chest

With bleeding heart in hand
I am, now
Looking for shattered pieces
In your absolute silence
I know you are there somewhere
Thinking about your night
Tonight
And
I am thinking of the night too
That night, as you passed
Through the terminal gates of no return
And bit by bit
I died

The wet road reflect
Silently blinking amber light
Car passes by, reflecting another dark night
___________
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

 Submitted to One Shot Wednesday – WK 28
Click here to submit yours and read some great poetry by others


PREV                               HOME                              NEXT
Butterfly                                                     The Wanderer
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...