Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Nov 17, 2013

Spiritual Haiku Contest 2013 - Some thoughts from the Winners.

Some of the winners of Spiritual Haiku Contest 2013 have to say this..

Jana Žufić
Artist - Crotia


Greetings from the Adriatic Sea!


Personally, I can't wait to meet everyone, especially on such an interesting occasion. Hope I'll see and learn a lot during my stay in Rishikesh. I have always wanted to visit India, but the foothills of the Himalayas and the sacred river Ganges must be down right awe-inspiring... so I guess I'll just let my breath be taken.

Best regards,
Jana

_____



Dear Sashi,
Thank you for the great news
I am circling Florida by car this week, with erratic access to Internet. I am sending you a picture from mission San Luis, I will try to send all my bios profiles etc... but I have only an iPad with me, so it might take a while.

Best, Anna

___

Dear Shashi,

I am overwhelmed. Thank you so much for this honor. Dear Shashi,

I am overwhelmed. Thank you so much for this honor.  I am out of town at present
but I will try to send you a picture and profile early next week.

Thanks again,

Julie Warther
__     

Shashi     

ॐ नमः शिवाय     
Om Namah Shivaya    

PREV                                HOME                              NEXT
Winner of Haiku Contest 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...