Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Apr 27, 2011

Whispers: Feelings and loss...


Below are some of my Haiku for you to read...

Some hurts
Dig in too deep
To take hold of your soul
__

Time affects all
I remain changed
All the time
__

Trying to find myself
By words
Buddha smiles with feelings
__

LOSS
____
I carry the burden
Of wasted dreams
Within my open eyes
That are dying to sleep
Eternally
In the wakefulness of
Being

Loss, too powerful
To put to sleep; by words
So scratched them out of existence
The smudged up darkness
Of white paper
Is more like it

Time can be ruthless
In cutting present into
Pieces of past
But the loss
Is more like a soul
Undying, un-living, uncut

A throbbing lump
Stuck in my heart
Living, into my being
_______
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

Submitted to One Shot Poetry Wednesday – Week 43
A great place for Poets to meet...
To submit your own and read great poetry, click here... 


PREV                                       HOME                                          NEXT 
Seed and Senseless Living                                              Buddha and Life   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...