Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Aug 15, 2011

WHISPERS: Rain, Rain... Rain again


Some of my Haiku from past... 
Sculpture at Famous Sun Temple in India
Konark
In the eternity of love
Time is
my sole contemporary
__

Heights of my happiness
Has its roots
In my deepest pain
__

Climbed the peaks
Down, with my path
Now it’s time to fall
__

Every peak
Has its valley of pain
Fall in love
__

This one post is about passionate nights of love... the desires that grow within one’s purity of love, cast by the chaos of mind... sometimes one is not able to control what one wants to do and what one desires in its deepest passionate thoughts...
Rain, rain... rain again
___________________
Rain, Rain..
Rain, again
Brings out the desires
Of wet drops
Slithering down the spine
Touching crevices
Of passion

Easing out the worst
From the dusty shell
Digging out darkness
Of a tarnished soul

Touch me with drops
Of your love
In mouth full of salivating lust
A touch that desires
The shortest distance
Between my soul to yours
Lips to lips
While tongue of sinful pleasures
Gropes in the dark senses
Blindness of souls

Rain Rain
Wash the need
And cleanse my soul
With desireless
Wetness
Between entwined legs
Between writhing souls
Gasping for breath
In the chaos
That is mind, my soul

I plunge
- Into your heights
That is my depth
-To intense lightness
Of your being
That is tumultuous darkness
Of my oceans
_______________
Shashi@2006
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya
Submitted to Poetry Potluck WK 48 that I am hosting at Jingle Poetry community... please have a look at the great talent that have gathered there.
Click here to add one of your own verses...

PREV                                                 HOME                                           NEXT
Nature and life...

11 comments:

  1. Loved the second Haiku. The poem showed the erotic and mental state of love for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first poem, second stanza, love love that and it is so true. The more we suffer the better we appreciate the moments of happiness :)

    Happy potluck!!!

    http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/2011/08/14/smokescreen/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Very tense and erotic at the same time.

    Here's my offering for Potluck 48: http://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/2011/08/14/the-lake/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sensual poem, one to read to a lover...

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifully woven...my fav today is the climbing the peaks and then letting go..time to fall..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shashi - Each of these are so well thought. You have plumbed your emotional self to find the truth and then whittled each poem by using the perfect word to convey the message.

    These two stand out:

    Every peak
    Has its valley of pain
    Fall in love

    My contemporaries are often afraid to try love "again" because of pain.
    And:

    In the eternity of love
    Time is
    my sole contemporary

    I love personifying time. It is the river we ride on while we're here.

    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like that falling in love and plunging into the ocean ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. the way you write haiku is amazing! all grand pieces

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice....second stanza great...love the drops of love ont he spine as well...very nice shashi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...