Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jun 29, 2013

WHISPERS: Burning Bridges....

 Burning Bridges
_____
Sitting alone
Burning my bridges
Piece by rending piece
Even before my heart could smell
The acrid smoke of breaking
The bridge is down
Flowing under the bridge

Heart tries hard to keep
The fire from going on hurting,
Flame by flame
Her face, turned away
In the flicker of the burning lights
Refuses the bits food that he feeds
His dying love, and dies at last.

Made of blood, as foolish as it sounds;
Memories drip, from bleeding heart
And love cast her name, again and again
On the sands of time
Waves upon waves,
Sea looks upon in vain
Wiping every effort, again and again

Why do I write!!!
Why do I write on the sand?
Knowing it will be gone
In time, but still I keep on doing
Bridges still is not burned, while she has
Burned her bridges
A life time ago
__



WANDERING
______
She wanders alone
(You know any path will take you,
if you don’t know where you are going)
And moves in and out of my thoughts
Like waves upon waves
That crash on the bounded beach
Weaving a cosmic design
With her foot prints
In my heart.
__
Shashi
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

PREV                                     HOME                                       NEXT

Love, Destiny and death

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...