Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jun 8, 2013

27th Edition of Shadow Dancing With Mind

Welcome to the second edition of the year, 27th of the blog. It took a long time for me to compile this edition so it has a lot of interesting stuff. From the Lit festival to Sun Temple, from the tips on Writing Novels to Poetry. I have enjoyed creating this edition and hope you will also enjoy reading it.

This edition also marks the start of another Weekly Session, “Thoughts This Week” where the ideas and some exclusive Haiku are being shared, and posting the collective effort of poets to write Linked verses in Haiku Tea.

THOUGHTS THIS WEEK

THE READER
You will find in this links below some of the resources, and some of the books I have loved so much that I have written about it and given a gist of the thoughts that I have enjoyed reading.

WHISPERS - Some of my poetry

UP, CLOSE & PERSONAL - Some people I met, some action that happened.

STILL LIFE - Some of my images from my various journey's spiritual or otherwise

HAIKU TEA - A collective effort of writing linked verses by some of very interesting poets I have met in Google Plus Community - Haiku

___________________
Hope you will enjoy this edition... look forward to your comments and visit to the next Edition... please click on the “Join this Site” button on the right hand side top corner to follow my posts on this blog... I will be grateful.
__________________
Shashi
नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya
PREV                                     HOME                                       NEXT
26th Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...