Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Aug 4, 2010

Insecure, not knowing and does it not concern you that we dont talk... are you still with me...


Welcome to the 8th edition of “Shadow Dancing with Mind” 



Insecurity, no touch not even small talk …. some times it all becomes a play that needs a curtain down on something so cherished like the Phantoms Opera... the previous memories have been a tumultuous journey, in the realm of emotions where the person who actually won was the the one who has less to loose.... when dancing with the mind, one comes across shadows of life, one takes a step back and tries to find whether the shadow is his/her own or a dark cloud gathering on his/her soul... so my friends this is the feature of this editions .... 
a shadow, a flash back of Yogi Baba's previous birth and 
Whispering and loosing oneself in the small verses of haiku's 
...and one very important lessons to our next generations.... wish that all of you who read the "Last Lecture" of Randy  Pausch share it with your children, your friends children and your neices and nephews.. as we  all will benefit from this "The Last Lecture" in the reader section
This time I take all of you across the world with the "Still life" which captures the people in various mood swings across the globe....


Hope you like this edition of Shadow Dancing with Mind; look forward to seeing your comment this week too. I really appreciate when you write to me or leave me comments here. It gets me going, week by week. Please feel free to join in and suggest if something that you don’t like.
Now to share a major concern that I have been having for some time now that I have been posting on this blog... which I think I need your friendly advise and help with your views... so here it goes...
After many months of constant postings, I have finally realized that I am struggling to be on time to post weeks on and on and really dont have so much time to publish full fledged blog all the way, the way I want to do every week so I have finally come to a conclusion that I will publish every week on late Sundays but divide the postings into two different posts .... like this time I am posting Yogi Baba: -the continued Saga of the book that I am writing, The whispers : - the verses that I love, Still Life: - The images that capture my imaginations... 

The next week I will post the the Wanderlust: where I talk about the places that I have visited, the Design street: the creative people and their interesting talks, the interviews of great personalities and I am adding another section, which I wanted to do for long time now called Recommendations: based on the books, movies and talks that I have heard and what I think about them. 

Let me know if you think this format is right, and if you think that I need to add or delete any more sections or the frequency is right or wrong... I love your feed back and it helps me to put more effort and hard work... I hope all of you who are following like it. And it will be great if you invite more people to follow this if this kind of stuff suits their intellect....

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

2 comments:

  1. since you asked for it and all:D
    I was thinking about telling you that you should split the blog into two...like you suggested. sometimes, i think it's a bit too much all at once. readers need time to ruminate as well. sometimes it becomes a little bit of "information overload" on my little brain. i can only speak for myself and clearly you have a lot of info to share but there are several different lessons in each posting/part of the entire blog. i wondered when you find all the time to compile all these postings too!
    don't get me wrong here though...i value the info and i like reading the blog but sometimes, when i see all the stuff, my mind says, "oh boy!" it's a bit overwhelming... it's like giving a small child a whole candy bar when you know they can only eat less than a half of it. so yes, i like the idea. for your well being as well as mine (i can only speak for myself), i agree with splitting the postings. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Vami and that is the reason I am trying to split that postings... it will also be easier on me I think. Of course I hear what you say too.
    Om Namah Shivaya

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...