Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Aug 16, 2010

STILL LIFE: Up close and personal with Sadhu's from India.

A cool monk at Haridwar
Another one, on his own trip at Haridwar on the foot hills of Himalayas

A meditative Sadhu on the railway platform on the way to Varanasi

A companion on my trek to Kedar Nath, at 4000 mts height, in Himalayas, he could live like this.

My companion at the Saccha Baba Ashram in Varanasi, where I was living for few days of meditations
A priest who used to perform rituals at Dev Prayaag in Himalayas, where Ganges flow.
The caretaker of Dev Prayaag Confluence of Holy Ganges, in Himalayas - Ganesh Maharaj

Me and my companion for few days in Rishikesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...