Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jun 24, 2010

Monsoon, rains and longing....

Welcome to the 6th edition of “Shadow Dancing with Mind”
The Mumbai Monsoon is here and the sky has opened itself to pour its sorrows of summer in the deluge of rains and the sea surges to meet the sky with her high tides and high waves… The days are slightly chilly and the sun takes it own time to come up or set down in the evening. Some times just takes a break and let the clouds play around … It’s the most romantic season of the city Mumbai. And I feel it too, miss her and want to just fly away to her…

So in the "Whispers" you hear poetry of love, longing and loneliness... and one from a Russian Poetess, Marina Tsvetaeva, whose life story matches the poignant stories she pours in her verses.

The untold story “Yogi Baba” goes into a flash back and the 6th Chapter starts on the one night in my village, when Yogi Baba was just a child, carefree, fun loving and horsing around the country side with his mates…

"Still life" follows the Monsoon through out the coastal town.

The Reader: I would love to introduce Rahul Sankirtayan, who despite not attending any college, was asked by A Russian University to be a professor. He was the most travelled writer who gave a lot to Indian Literature.

Hope you like this edition of Shadow Dancing with Mind; look forward to seeing your comment this week too. I really appreciate when you write to me or leave me comments here. It gets me going, week by week. Please feel free to join in and suggest if something that you don’t like.

Om Namah Shivaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...