Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jun 2, 2010

Shiva at Jageshwar, Himalaya's and Rituals

Hi,

Welcome to the 4th edition of “Shadow Dancing with Mind” and let me tell you on the outset that I have been busy with my trip to one of the very important pilgrimages to Jageshwar Baba - Lord Shiva's temple, supposedly one of the 12 Jyotirlinga's of Shiva. So this week I was not able to work on the The Reader - Where I was supposed to write about Black Swan and Fooled By Randomness written by Nassim Nicholas Taleb and the Inspired Street.

So please bear with me.

I want to thank a special friend who took the pains to read each one of my postings and commented about them to me personally on the email with advice to correct. So if you notice there I have changed the sequence of the Topics in order of what I do and what I talk about. As per the comments I am pushing things that I do in the sidelines where my friends want to read what I do rather than what others do.


NEXT WEEK:

I am going to share my thoughts, my times of meditation and some of the rituals that we performed in Jageshwar. I am going to work on the many knots that are still within me and share those moments of cleansing

Hope you like this edition of Shadow Dancing with Mind; look forward to seeing your comment this week too. I really appreciate when you write to me or leave me comments here. It gets me going, week by week. Please feel free to ask your friends to join in to have something creative and spiritual to look forward to every week.

Om Namah Shivaya
Shashi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...