Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Jun 2, 2010

Story Untold - Yogi Baba (Begining of Chapter 4)

The First page of the fourth Chapter of the book in making....

The still air in the late night stilled her heart more. She was not afraid but feared her heartbeats. As the skipped beats moved silently between her one thought to another and she wavered from calling him to not calling him. Stealthily her emotions starts moving to make her feelings detach her love from one memory to another and making them taste bland even in her own mind. And he was not even aware about her diminishing love by memory to memory. How things have moved from being arranged to a chaos of not known future. And she sighs, and let her breath move out into the open and her breasts heaved up and down to let the nature know that she is not happy about things shaping around her.

He had called today, when her mobile was in the bedroom and she was cleansing herself of the thoughts that crowded around her mind. One by one, layer by layer she bared her emotions, stripped off the colors of possessiveness and made the wisps more whiter than the smoke that wafted around her temple deity who smiled benignly at her naivety. But then he was insistent and called again, after sending her a message that to call him back when she is free. How complicated is the life around him has become. Why does not he understand? The constant ringing made the echoes ring louder in her mind and reverberated in her thoughts more and more. She can not even she his face now as its getting obscured by the dark clouds that were gathering in her mind. She thought why does he do that again and again?

And She fell asleep. “Wake Vashudha, Wake up” the thought kept ringing in her dreams. She was not even going to escape him even in her dreams?
... TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK
_____________
Om Namah Shivaya

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to read more.......
    If only you were posting this on Facebook....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tali Landsman... for liking this one book that I am writing now. I appreciate it.

    I wanted to do this on the FB but then I realised that there is not much focus there with many friends of each one of us. Here if some one comes, comes to read it and I come here specifically to share my thoughts... I think its more serious in nature here than there in the Face Book.

    Om Namah Shivaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste Shashi. This resonates to my self. Yout words often do. your words give words to which, I thought there were naught. deep appreciation for all you are and all you share here and there and everywhere. like what you have done on facebook too. I can not comment there. tried. perhaps send an invite please so I may join to comment there too. I read you often, comment occasionally, all resonates. At times comments become distracted with life connection, at times my comment do not make it to posting. Hoping this one does.. Love your sound dear brother. Aum namah Shivaya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Trina, your comments make me feel good and I am happy that our vibrations match so that our words resonate with our thoughts together... your comments make me share more and more and I love knowing that there are friends who read and feel connected through my words, thoughts and ideas...

    Some times I do feel Trina that we have our vibrations matching at some points and as the story of "Yogi Baba" unfolds, it takes on the soul of my vibrations and that is why you feel the resonance with this story... I am liking the way "Vasudha" is developing.

    We are connected on the Face Book and I did read some of your comments but will connect you with one of the groups "Whispers" there too where we are sharing some verses... May be some times your comments have not reached me and hope it does in future...

    Please keep sharing your thoughts about this blog. I love your vibrations and connection too Trina, my soul sister.

    Om Namah Shivaya

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...