Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

I'll be grateful if you...

Oct 26, 2010

Welcome to the 11th Edition of "Shadow Dancing with Mind"


Contents of 11th Edition
This edition contains the following section and hope you will visit few of them and get back to me with your views on the same.

DESIGN STREET: A Note on Good Design Part II
Part two from the book on Design by Stephen Bayley and Terence Conran. Here are some excerpts from their book, as they trace the history of designs and present most valuable design ideas from the centuries. In this second part, we trace the history of design from start of the century to present of their thoughts, ideas and views on the development and history of design through the century.


UP, CLOSE & PERSONAL: From A Software Professional To A Swami
This is an interesting story of my long time friend, Swami Yatidharmanand. His journey from being a Software Professional to become a Swami, is a story of life in its complex turns as well as a well ingrained desire to serve. Check the path Swami Ji followed ...


THE READER: The Art of Start by Guy Kawasaki
Guy Kawasaki, who has never taken a computer class in his life, was in jewelry business when Apple recruited him as a software evangelist in 1983-87 and as chief evangelist in 1995 -97 in Macintosh division. In this great presentation, Guy Kawasaki talks about his book “The Art of the Start” giving his point of view for the entrepreneur and startups in top ten points. I think for any one, thinking of new business, or taking his established business to the next level, this presentation and reading the book will be great source of inspiration as well as starting point.

I thank Guy Kawasaki for supporting me on this write up.


STILL LIFE: Some fountains of Spiritual Energy from North India Part I
During my various travels and professional trips, I move to many places in India and abroad. Whenever I could find opportunity, I enjoy travelling to spiritual places near by, in my own small experiments with spirituality. I have posted images of some of the most powerful place of spiritual energy I have come across during my travels…


WHISPERS: The poetry section has been divided into four sections this time… Please click on the below links to read them...

River and the Tree… Submitted for Monday Morning Potluck
Loss, longing; Life as it is… Submitted for One Shot Wednesday

Hope you will enjoy this edition and I will be obliged if you leave a comment and join in to follow me for the further notifications on the postings here...


ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya



PREVIOUS EDITION                     HOME PAGE                         NEXT EDITION

7 comments:

  1. I loved your last picture, the simplicity, color & simple elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy for enjoying the post.. Judy.

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow dancing with the mind?

    Ya in for a hell of a ride in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this post very much. I'll be back agian for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/10/31/halloween-party-at-jingle-poetry-monday-poetry-potluck-tomorrow/

    Happy Halloween to you.
    Hope to see you at our poetry potluck Halloween party tonight. Post a poem on Halloween, or share an old poem unrelated to the theme, link in as soon as we are open, that’s how you get the best result of feedback.
    Feel free to take any awards from this post, enjoy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks White Snake, KB and Jingle for your words...

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit and it will be a great pleasure to know what you think of this post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...